You'll Want These 5 Tops to End Your Winter and Start Your Spring
This is the first installment of my " You'll Want... " series where I'll be showcasing items I like within a certain category. I'll be showing you what the product looks like, how much the product is and a direct link to purchase. If you have any questions leave a comment below and I'll answer it.
This go around its TOPs so I selected 5 of the tops I've been obsessed with recently and layer them out. In the future I will only post items that are available as some of these are currently sold out.
CAV EMPT MAENAD HEAVY HOODIE $150
HSWLD BROWN BOMBER JACKET $160
OFF-WHITE SHORT RAINCOAT $695
STAMPD X REVOLVE FRANKLIN BUTTON DOWN $170
FEAR OF GOD SHERPA HOODIE $695
- C.E. gives us this super heavy cotton hoodie, they continue to deliver on the extra premium relaxed fit.
- HSWLD, short for Homies Wonderland brings streetwear staple pieces to life, incorporating new styles every season. This Season cop up on the bomber with the perfect fit (more colors available).
- OFF-White is currently trending on Lyst and thats cause they have products like this raincoat. Undoubtably stylish and extremely functional, be sure to pick this up from stocklists for those April showers.
- REVOLVE Clothing and STAMPD just dropped a small capsule collection and it lives up to both companies standards. Still focusing on staples the la brand ups their fabric selection to bring you items like this button down featuring a banded collar and split side seams with button closures. Looks like details were taken to the max!
- Ok... So its middle of march, its been 65 -70 degrees all week and you put all your coats away for the year. You wake up Sunday morning and its pretty chilly out, you pray to God that you had a hoodie that was warm enough to get you through the day. Well ...Fear of God's got you with this super comfy sherpa hoodie, now all you need to do is pray for the $700 to buy it.